Our coaching team, led by George, are here to support you above and beyond our run collective events. You might be looking to up your distance to a 10K, dip below 1.45 in the half marathon, hit a sub-4 hour marathon or challenge your limits at ultra distance; whatever your ambitions in running, having an experienced coach backing you all the way will be a big help.
PRIVATE COACHING & TRAINING PROGRAMME
- Start with a conversation to talk through your goals
- Receive a custom training & nutrition programme to get you over the finish line in the time you're after
- Track each session in TrainingPeaks & catch up with your coach every week to discuss progress
- Grab a few friends & train together for a race of your choice
- Work with your coach to create a series of sessions in the run up to your race including running sessions, strength & mobility workouts and nutrition workshops
- Track each session in TrainingPeaks
£50/session split between the group (max. 8 people)
Our coaching team is led by head coach & Mile 27 co founder George Rendall, who has helped people train for every distance from 5k through to ultra marathons. Based in east London, George left life as a management consultant in 2016 to qualify as a Personal Trainer and Leader in Running Fitness, and now dedicates his time to supporting people achieve their goals in running whatever their experiences so far.